- Extends continuum of care to cover wellness and prevention through to diagnosis and treatment
- Expands growth opportunities and total addressable market
- Adds high-margin, scalable, and very well-aligned SaaS-based business model
- Enhances financial profile by accelerating revenue growth and improving the gross margin through the addition of a ~90% gross margin revenue stream
- Provides entry point into new geographic markets and pathway to global expansion
MONTREAL, April 13, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ – Dialogue Health Technologies Inc. (TSX: CARE) (“Dialogue” or the “Company”), Canada’s premier virtual healthcare and wellness platform, is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement to acquire London, UK-based Tictrac Ltd. (“Tictrac”) for up to $56 million1, subject to certain conditions and customary adjustments. Tictrac is a SaaS-based provider of a global health and wellness platform that enables healthier living for everyone. Tictrac supports employers and insurance partners, engaging their employees and customers to improve overall wellness, and driving positive outcomes through meaningful insights. The transaction is expected to close within 30 days and is subject to customary conditions for a transaction of this nature.
“We’re thrilled to add Tictrac’s innovative technology, deep expertise, and proven methodology to Dialogue,” said Cherif Habib, Chief Executive Officer of Dialogue. “This acquisition is our largest to date and contributes directly to the ambitious growth objectives we laid out in our IPO plan a year ago. Tictrac allows us to strengthen our Integrated Health PlatformTM with a highly engaging new service, while also gaining exposure to attractive international markets with strong health and wellness potential.”